Monday, April 01, 2019

Walking n Sewing Day

It was great to get out for a walk this afternoon with Michelle and Edna. This time Edna suggested giving Chief Pequis Greenway a try! It's an awesome pathway, passing community gardens and even a sign for an orchard there, but not one when windy or cold as it's all in the open. We didn't make my km goal as my hip was acting up and I decided not to push it. But both ladies said we'll do from the Red River back all the way to Gateway and back next time! I'm gonna hold them to that!

That's a total of 7,583 steps. 


OK this year I'm aiming for completing and delivering my ...old, new, borrowed & blue... Quilt Challenge this time around! Also I've decided to have some fun before it's displayed at the Quilt Show. So this time I'm also not showing my finished work until I see it on display, but am going to tease you some! That's the kid in me having fun! So if you're going to the show see it all finished there - that is if I finish it!!! So mark your calendars! Here's only part of the next section I just finished this evening.



No comments: