Friday, April 05, 2019

A Fun Day!

Tonight was an evening with my niece Pat.  She wanted to try out Banh Mi King Vietnamese Restaurant, after seeing my friends and my lunch pictures.  I'm always game to go there as it's all healthy like by my guess!  Well maybe not the iced latte!



Then off we went to the Adelaide McDermot Gallery to see Amanda Onchulenko's display we've enjoyed in the past.  I again chose some bookmarks and Pat bought her book which has sort of Zen like inspirational writings for each letter of the alphabet!  I'll get mine in June on the Wave Interlake Artists Studio Tour.



This is the only quilt on display. 
There are several smaller framed fabric collages here besides her paintings.



These are my favourite paintings, but out of my price range!




Then drove Pat home and enjoyed a cup of tea and chat!  Thank you Pat for the lovely evening!

Her orchid reblooming again!

Randy working on his Viking ship carving.
Maybe one day on display with Pat's Viking quilt?

No comments: