Sunday, April 07, 2019

A Mixed Day

I finally picked up a large photo album to organize my 500+ Cuban pictures and started sorting out my three packages of pictures I picked up last week.   I told the clerk I was picking up three large orders, guess he assumed because the first he came to had three thick envelopes bound together that these were all of them.  He didn't check order numbers either.  And silly me didn't double check either before leaving!  Well not so!!!!  I'm still missing two large packages yet!  And weird someone didn't notice packages not picked up and following up etc!!!  So hopefully they are still there or they'll have to reprint my already paid for orders.  GRRRRRRR!!!

Well I've had some fun finishing off the request for more of my hedgehog pincushions (wool roping stuffed)!   Now to see whether the PO estimate is what I'll be charged tomorrow!  The left 5 are Kroy sock yarns and the larger brown is a Bernat tweed acrylic.  The right side are two pricier superfine fingering wools.

No comments: