Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Catchup!

April 9th

Finally uploaded photos from my underwater camera - only possible at home. Ohhh and on that tiny screen in the sun, I missed setting the month to 2 for February! Gotta fix that!


As you can see the waves were cresting higher than me in the water. 

Yeppers glad I stayed near the beach.

Broken bits of seaweed.


Some of my swimming friends.


I love this image!

I updated my FB profile in support of our Winnipeg Jets hockey team IN for the payoffs!


April 10th

Our Winnipeg Jets are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs! YEAH!!!   GO JETS GO!!!   I even picked up a long sleeved White Out tshirt for tonight!

Now here's my new #52blocks52weeks #13 and yes this is an easier way to sew this block but I dislike making two the same this way.  Then because I loved someone else's beaver block I just had to try it too.  So I used my corner ruler and fussy cut the four pieces and sewed them up.  Not quite the effect I hoped for but it will have to do.   Now to decide which will be in the quilt, or both!


All 13 blocks (2 #13s) together.
Next grouping will be when another row is complete.

Had my aquasize workout then home to catchup on my Jets game in my white out tee and a glass of my smooth amber Cuban rum to toast a hopeful win!

Not so this game!  Game #1 lost, Jets will get their MoJos in order for next game!

No comments: