Wednesday, April 03, 2019

An Energy Packed Day!

I'm feeling drained but exhilarated at the same time but know I also over did it today! ☹ First off I walked to Portage Place for a bit of shopping and back home for lunch before picking up Edna and our walk at the Outlet Mall. Needless to say my hip and ankle were bugging me again so only 4.4 km today. But then we walked around Costco, Staples, Giant Tiger and last Michaels before heading home! Nope that wasn't the end!!! Next I packed up and headed to PanAm Pool to meet Pat for an aquacize class! It must be 5-8 years since the last sessions, so needless to say I took it easy on myself and did about half of the repetitions others did! Yep totally drained and now aching all over! 😂 AND into an Epsom salts bath before a rub down and relaxation! 😊

No comments: