Sunday, February 25, 2018

Saturday Update

Our Aurora Quilters met Saturday and we had a great turnout plus managed to cover some club business too besides working on our projects and socializing.  We also welcomed three new members.

Well I just heard that my friend's team playing in the Cdn Deaf Curling Association Competition managed to tie BC men's team then were behind 6-5 going into the 10th.  BC was sitting 3 up and MB's Team Comte lost the chance to be Team Canada at the upcoming  Worlds and Deaf Olympics.  They played really good but just not their time I guess.  Sorry I missed that game.

Dang maybe I should have opened that wine earlier!!!  As early evening I clipped the solid hassock and again a swollen little toe!!!  That's all I need with pet sitting three large dogs starting tomorrow - each needs to be first out or in the door!

So here's Sunday's slightly discoloured but thankfully puffiness from last night is down - guess icing it worked.


Sunday morning I moved in with the crew and immediately shooed them outside so I could put things away without tripping over them.  Then I went outside too and it's awesome.  One of these days during out 'I'm Gonna Get You' game they aren't going to stop in time and plow me over.  I close my eyes as they come full speed at me.  ðŸ™ƒ



No comments: