Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Lunch and Prize Unveiling

I had a lovely visit with Pat who brought lunch with her again.  She loves my Singer treadle too!  We also examined my prize box and she left with a Lululemon change purse.  So here's what was inside:

$100 value of 2.5 hours maid service
Plastic All Purpose hinged lid tote filled with Lysol wipes, Arm & Hammer wipes, Vim, Comet  Tub n Tile, Princess latex gloves, dishes handled scrubber, Dawn dish soap and pkg of Scrubber Cleans sponges
2 Lululemon zippered change pouches
Large black Olivia & Joy New York tote
Better Living zippered insulated lunch bag (great for grocery shopping)
2 baseball caps and 2 toques  (men)
2 coupons for Dominoes Pizza
And this perfect sign just for me
All in this Live Simply Stay Humble magnet lidded box I'm going to store my Christmas cards, list and stickers in.

Now to purge and organize enough to make use of this maid service offer and start entertaining once again!!!!!!!



No comments: