Thursday, February 22, 2018

Canadian Deaf Curling Association Competition

I'm at the Canadian Deaf Curling Championships at the Deer Lodge Curling Club to decide the Team Canada ladies and men's going to the Worlds competition.  Then after that there is the Deaf Olymics.

Well I didn't realize it was a fee to get in and I had no cash and they didn't have a bank machine.  It was bad enough I was slightly late but had to go get monies too.  I arrived in time to see John G throw the last rock winning 8-2.  YEAH!!!!  He's a celebrity today!


So now I'm watching Sylvia in the ladies Manitoba team game against Team Alberta.  Sylvia was my ASL teacher for 4 years through work so I could communicate with John.



The Manitoba ladies won 9-7 in the 10th.  Tight game back and forth shots.  So I'll stay put here or go over and watch hockey till John's next game 2pm.


No comments: