Thursday, February 15, 2018

A Great Day!

Good morning from Hamish and I.  He's such a great companion and I'm honoured to be looking after him.  Don't get me wrong he is demanding especially if he thinks he NEEDS fresh food sooner than I think.  🤣


Then Michelle picked me up and off to Regent location Sal's for a yummy lunch along with coupons!  Then we're off to visit Aunt Monica's Attic in Transcona.



Such a FUN AWESOME store and not just for kids.  If you want someplace for your child's birthday party please check out Aunt Monica's Attic.  And also lots of mind nurturing toys, games and so much more!  Go see it!!!!




And thank you Monica for showing us your new projects and promotional ideas.  I can't wait to get back home tomorrow to go through some fabric boxes and packing up pieces for you.  Not only will I be happy that there is a very good use for these but I'm also recycling to your local toy store's benefit!  Plus my girlfriend, niece and sister will be so thrilled to hear this, as was Michelle on the ride home!

Well I just finished my informational poster in time for the quilting guild meeting showcasing smaller functioning satellite groups.  Sorry but I forgot to take a picture of it - will do so tomorrow when home again.  With the help of Tami it looks like Aurora Quilters may have 4 new members joining us soon and hopefully into the future.  So happily after dropping all off at home I was able to catch the bus back to the museum and the short walk to the condo.  Promptly Hamish loudly greeted me at the door letting me know he's hungry and to hurry up!  Once fed he followed me till I sat down and settled in my lap.  Now to catch up on the Olympics.  What a busy ling day with visits in between with Hamish too!

No comments: