Saturday, February 17, 2018

A Busy Day

It was a busy day starting with a lazy brief morning.  Then meeting Edna at Boston Pizza for their nooner special which is just right for lunch and off to the Wellness Show.  There were a few interesting booths but too many 'stones' booths for my liking - like too many jewellery booths at crafts sales!  But I did come across an essentials oils pain relief spray and roll on which they let me try out on my aching hip and ankle.  She told me to keep walking around and most return to purchase - I thought eill see about that.  Well it didn't take long for the warming spray to start relieving my aches so before leaving the show I did go back to get it.  Will see how I do with it.  Then we went for a few groceries before heading home to make supper and relax watching the Olympics.


No comments: