Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Week #9 - 2017 Year of Stitches

I think this three week cold flu is finally leaving me!  About time!

I've managed to complete Week 9 (last week's) finally last night but too tired to post then.  So my Annual Panel took 8 hours (slower at stitching plus stitched the wrong flower and had to rip it out as I'd already stitched that one plus one I stitched instead of the planned one but that one I left in.  SHEESH this was a trial week!  The squares consist of Pinks - Dianthus plumarius, Nerine - Nerine bowdenii, Perriwinkle - Vinca major, Palm trees and beach, Chrysanthemum (button) - Chrysanthemum morifolium, Catmint - Nepeta cataria, Daphne - Daphne odora. 

The Rose Table Topper took me 5 hr 45 min to complete the first fern under leaves using DMC #3052 and 936 blended and outlined in 936.

This week I'll trace the next fern on the opposite side.










No comments: