Friday, March 03, 2017

Day 6 - Creative Challenge

Ohhh I've been away from my crazy quilting -  fabric embellishing for far too long now!!!  I really think I need to get back into this and finish off some of the groups swapped blocks and work on the planned CQd hearts appliqued onto velvet for myself.  One more day left for my creativity - wonder what and who I'll choose next!

Today I nominate Carol McNab to post something creative each day for seven days and nominate someone each day.

I was teaching a DYOB 'Do Your Own Block' in one of my online groups and this was my sample and an idea of mounting.


Here are the CQd bookmarks I made for a group swap (first photo).  The second is of the bookmarks I received in exchange.

This was a beading on fabric class I thoroughly enjoyed in our local group of fabric artists (now defunk).

 My Father Christmas in a Hardanger class with Carolyn Mitchell @ Mrs. Twitchett's Eye needlework shop (closed) years ago!  Still have his sack to complete.

I forgot a more recent Photo Landscape Thread Painting class with Michelle Dobrin  @ MPQ - photo of my father at their first homestead in centre.

No comments: