Saturday, January 28, 2012

TIAS 2012 - Day 6 & Day 7

OK I've been busy helping some of the Aurora Quilters in stitching up a comfort quilt in two weeks - yeppers from dreaming it up to delivering it to Martin our lone male quilter who is not well at this time.  So I've kinda set aside various other projects this past week.

NOW I finally got caught up with my TIAS 2012 project and here is Day 6, nice and easy with no problems - but still clueless of what it is supposed to be.
And here is Day 7 but Jane put another one of those SCRMs into it!!!  BUT this time I reread the SCRM instructions and it was a lot clearer to stitch up right from the beginning.  BUT still I'm clueless as to what it is going to be!

Anyone have a guess???

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I think it's going to be a dog