Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Tatted Postcards

WOW I've finished off a few more postcards embellished with tatting, embroidery and other embellishments -- a couple of days ahead of when I needed to deliver them too!!!  See there is a Lace Display at the Viscount Cultural Centre in Neepawa MB in October featuring our Northern Lights Lacemakers many bobbin lace and tatted items on display and for sale.  I'm not sure if I'll get out there to see it - I'd like to.

So here's my latest fabric postcards with tatted embellishments:

#414
#416
#418
#419
#420
#421
#422
#423

Now just to pack my clothes and items for the hands on workshop and I'm ready for the lace retreat starting Friday evening through to Sunday!  It's been said the weather is supposed to cooperate and be lovely fall temps so maybe I'll get some walking in again - this rain is not helping!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Love that kokopelli!

Gina said...

Very creative! Have fun!