Saturday, October 10, 2009

This was a Struggle

Well I'm onto Lesson #3 in my Online Tatting Class and I can tell you the patterns are getting harder - at least for me. I'm still struggling with the Communion Cloth pattern but at least I'm halfway finished Round #2 so I'm getting there.

Rnd #1

Earlier today I attempted three times to start Rosemarie's Heart Pattern and finally on the fourth try got going - PHEW!!! It had a handle but after the work involved to get it finished I vetoed that since it was only going into my exercise book I figured I didn't need it.



Then I went back to stitching up my crazy patched blocks for the Christmas/Winter DYB RR that is starting next week in the CQI group so I'm just sneaking in under the wire with them. I'll get them posted tomorrow and hopefully will be received the following week.


For Snowmen, Angels, wreaths, ornaments etc pertaining to Winter or Christmas.

2 comments:

tattrldy said...

I've never been that good at patterns with bare thread between rings, it's hard to get them just the right length. I have been known to mark my finger in pen so I have a bettern chance of them being even. Your heart looks great!

Love the materials you've used on the CQ blocks. They are going to end up very nice,I think.

Unknown said...

What a pretty heart! Tatted hearts are one of my favorite kind of tatted motifs to do. Hearts and Snowflakes! I ♥ them!