Sunday, September 06, 2009

A Stitching Day!

Ohhhh boy was I BEAT yesterday!!!

BUTTTT I've had a lovely evening it was embellishing the block for this year's Making Memories Quilt that I stitched up for this project. I was very pleased with the fabrics sent to me along with a few of my own for the patches but then I kinda messed up on my trimming the excess fabrics off, but hopefully it'll be okay in the end. I had drawn up the pattern and then planned out sorta what I want to do and then set to work on it. So far last night I was pleased with the looks. Nope you'll have to wait till it's finished to see any of the embroidery stitched so far, honest I'll post in the Album soon.



Well I haven't received the next set of Faces blocks from Gerry as yet, so hopefully I can finish this one first and then work on another group's blocks too! I still have my Stitch Along block instructions to finish off and set up the Viewers' Choice voting too. Will have to see.

No comments: