Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beading Box

Well all I can say is slowly but surely I may get myself some organization in regards to my beading and who knows maybe other areas of my hobbies and life too!!!

Yep today I went to Michaels to use my 50% off coupon and came across this Storage Bead Box by "bead landing" which retailed for $14.99 - which I would not have paid. This box is 10.5 wide x 4.5 tall x 1.75" deep and holds six stackable jars with 5 compartments each - so that's like 30 different beads in one box!!!



I think I'll pick up a few more off and on and try to get all my regular beads into these and then the two boxes of Tic Tac like holders can be the fancier embroidery beads and crystals for my "needlework" pieces. Then those larger stackable jars will be used for the larger sized accent beads to go with the seed and bugle beads. Yep, then I just need to find a tote back in my stash to cart these in!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose Anne,

I seem to remember seeing a storage container similar to this in a Dollarama. If I see it again, do you want me to pick one up for you?

Tami :)