Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm TATTING!!!

Yahooie, I did it, I did it, I really really did it!!!

Here is my first shuttle tatted project completed all by myself - no one guiding me nor helping with stitches - ALL BY MYSELF!!!


Butterflies are Forever Free

It is the first project from my Online Tatting Class - The Learning Centre accessed via AKTATTER@aol.com - you have your various lesson pages to print off and practice before the online Chatzy which is the place to discuss problems and find solutions, links etc to help you over your problems. Now I tried this way, but I "needed" the hands on guidance I received from my local Lace Group to get me started and now that I've caught on I can read a pattern and hopefully if easy enough can continue with these online lessons to further my training.

4 comments:

tattrldy said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! Once you get the 'flip' it's mostly just practice, practice, practice. Keep it up and have fun!

qwerty said...

Pretty, pretty! That's wonderful Rose Anne!

Unknown said...

*CLAP*
*CLAP*
*CLAP*

Can you hear my applause!? Very good! How exciting! Way to go. Keep on tatting.

~TattingChic ♥

Tatskool said...

Well done, 'great oaks from little acorns grow' you will be doing great things in no time at all.