Sunday, September 20, 2009

Crescentwood Grizzlies & Bead Box Comparison

Well it was an awesome day out today and I got to watch my great nephew's football game and he made an AWESOME tackle and the whole TEAM played very well and WON!!! AND I took a picture of Byran and Andrew in a football pose with my new camera but it's not there so not sure what I did or didn't do!!!

YEAH WAY TO GO GRIZZLIES!!!

Just about felt like we would be blown to Kingdom Come though with these gusting winds!!! And again I've forgotten to put sunscreen on and I've red legs to the knees - surprised my face and arms aren't redder, just gotten more tanned. There were a number of injuries on both sides this game and that was not nice to see, even Byran hurt his wrist on one play, but the worst was one of the boys on the other team got hurt and while walking off the field with his parents passed out so an ambulance was called and he was taken to get checked out. I pray that it is not serious and he's back home very soon.

Then on my way home I stopped at the Dollarama enroute and WOW they had bead containers similar to what I just bought on sale at Michaels but for $2 - well I had to buy one and see if they would do the trick or not. WELL don't waste your gas or time to check them out - what a waste of my $2 and yes I'm going to take it back. The coding is M - Michaels and D - Dollarama for the following:

1. Price: M - $14.99 regular price (50% off coupon used); D - $2.00
2. Case: M - nice and clear even to see into the jars; D - semi-clear and not so easy to see in
3. Closure: M - more durable and better hinge system; D - not good clasp for closure and horrible hinge system
4. Jars: M - nice quality and clear and easy screw tog system with top jar lid closure; D - real cheap like jars and not easy fit tog screw system AND the clincher was the top jars has no LIDS - DUH???

So yes it was a bargain dollarwise but quality wise a total bummer! Now I just hope I can get my money back on this as I will truly wait for the next 50% off coupon and then pick up another of these Michaels bead boxes instead.

No comments: