Friday, May 01, 2009

Quilt Challenge Contest

Ok, on one of my groups this was just posted and I thought I would comment on it here too.

I just checked Marie's site and discovered her quilt challenge. The quilts will only be up a few days, so please go look, and vote, hopefully for the crazy quilted one. Click on the thumbnails and you will get a good look at each quilt and then vote just below.

Many of you may know Dean Deerfield ... I don't ... but just thought it was important we support our art form and vote for her (if you so wish). Voting ends May 8th and if you agree, you could put it on your blogs too...get the CQ word out!!

1 comment:

dawn draper said...

Thanks for the link...I just voted for Dean. Discovered your blog when I signed up for the Canadian CQ Yahoo group. I lived in Winnipeg for 7 years (late '70s to mid-80s). I still miss Winnipeg summers. The winters, not so much.