Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm a WINNER!

I was too wound up to work after receiving my email, that is for sure!!!

It was good news to see that my tax refund was in my bank account considering I dallied in sending it in and my Blue Cross benefit yesterday, but then I just got an email that I’ve won 1st Prize - a Stash Stretch Packet (25 pieces of 6 x 10” fancy fabrics for crazy patch valued at $12.50 US) and a surprise packet of beads or trims or Mother of Pearl buttons!!!

This was in celebration of LouAnne’s and Allie’s birthdays with a blog "give away" on LouAnne’s and I was one of many blog readers who submitted comments on that entry and in mine I had stated I liked greens. As the 1st place winner the prize was in your choice of colours, she emailed me the notification and also that the selection of greens was not that great and was there other colours she could add instead. WOW talk about accommodating! So I said anything from nature’s palette - creams, golds, oranges, rusts, browns and naturally greens - so who knows what I’ll receive - it’ll be a surprise. WOW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I look forward to a pic when it arrives!