Sunday, May 24, 2009

My DAD!

I guess this may be what we can expect from here on as my Dad is once again back in the hospital with breathing difficulties and some heart issues - no signs of a heart attack this time. BUT and this is the clincher, Dad has apparently "stopped" taking his medications now some 3 weeks and won't let the girls order any either. Hmmmmm!

So depending on how he is this week I will probably be going to Dauphin this coming weekend for a visit. Not exactly what I wanted to hear today but he is 95 and says he's tired of struggling day in and day out! What can one do?

3 comments:

AMBER said...

There comes a time in all our lives when we must decide we've had enough. I believe yojur Dad has reached that point. I know it is hard, my Dad di it too. But rejoice in that you've had him all these years, and will have eternal memories to help you through the tough days ahead. Let him know you love and support him in this decission. He needs to know you will be OK with what he wants. Talk to him often, see him when you can, and hunt up all the pictures you can find. They will help you get through the tough times.

Linda Mullen said...

He can be stubborn can't he?

Well I hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Love him, Rose Anne, just love him. Pray for him, pray with him and just love him..Debbie (Maine)