Saturday, May 31, 2008

WOW! I Have LIGHT!!!

Yep, I'm in an apartment and someone thought it wise not to have ceiling lights in the livingroom - DUH!!! - and my luck with lamps is the pits. Anyways, I've finally gotten a floor lamp with a Tri-light that also has a reading lamp on the side, but even with the 150 watt setting it's not enough in this room and then the other day the bulb burnt out and talk about being in the dark!!! LOL!

Well today I finally went to WalMart and checked out their light bulbs and found a Tri-light DAYLIGHT (13-20-25W = 30-70-100 W) like those regular energy saving new twisted bulbs made by Feit Electric called ecobulb®PLUS and talk about LIGHT!!! Even on the low setting this place is totally different and I can't wait till evening to try out the other two settings and see what kind of light I get then! I know I'll be getting this type but regular ones my sewing room.

Just had to share with you even though I've not completed any interesting sewing as I've been back to working OT again.

No comments: