Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In Stitches PCs

Yes I finally finished off my FAPC, In Stitches postcards and they are in the mail too. I've yet to finish embellishing my copy but that'll come when I've time. It was kinda neato receiving Faye's version of In Stitches done with her embroidery machine and then my version (already started before her's arrived) all done by hand. I like both but my passion is still handdone!



Now this is what I call recycling as I've used fabric selvedges to make up the background stitched together with invisible thread and then applied various embroidery stitches including some of Jo of NZ arched stitches with the half wagon wheel stitch. If you've not had the experience of checking out this awesome stitcher's BLOG please do so soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Rose Anne! The Disappearing 9-Patch is one that a few in my group are doing right now... Some beautiful fabrics going into them!!! Looks great in batiks!!! 8-)

Linda Mullen said...

Very nice Rose anne!