Sunday, May 18, 2008

That Sewing Room!!!

Yep, I finally started sorting through those piles of cotton fabrics covering that room's floor - there's some bare floor visible! Now that took three hours and that's only the cotton off the floor - not the cottons in the pantry or bags - or the rest of the crafty stuff! Oh well that's a start, maybe with my cleaned up bedroom overtaken with my crazy patch plastic towers and the boxes of fabric in the briefly once bare hallway, it might just be incentive to keep going??? Guess time will tell, and the number of times I stubb my toes, but definitely no more tonight!!!

AND you know my friends, you were right!!! I found fabric I didn't even know I had and even some pieces I thought I was out of and naturally you can't buy that anymore! And yep another bag of scraps added to the pile waiting to go to Adeline too! Go Figure.

No comments: