Thursday, May 15, 2008

Comments on Yesterday

Talk about funny now but I can tell you the past two days were not that at all for me! But the comments I was getting back - the majority said I made them laugh with this one! HUH??? I just didn't get it - dummy me I guess - until I asked and one finally explained the "laughing" part.

See it was the fact that I "dressed up" because I was MAD and that was the way I got through the day was having something very "different" in my daily life to think about! Hmmmm, now I see why they thought it was funny and here I was fighting other emotions.

As for co-workers well they were surprised that is for sure! Some thought I had a date or job interview but when they found out that its a result of being MAD they left quickly - chuckling! Here's another picture that my co-worker asked to be put into the Staff photos instead of the one in there already - will see if it is done.

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

wow, you look very sharp here. It was nice to see you tonight. I hope you get to rest up this weekend.