Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lovely Fall Day!!!

Sorry you guys and stupid me for not taking my camera with me today!!!

Well I've finally cleared up some backlogged postcard swaps and my headache seems to have lifted some so this week I stitched up the cq'd block and thought I could wing it with the embellishments and you know what???? I was STUMPED and my head was giving me grief last night so I just gave up and relaxed. Guess I made it think too hard!

Today promptly after breakie I drew out the block pattern again (as I wanted to keep it for another time maybe as it was a Rose Anne original) and then sat down with my books etc and planned out each piece's decor. I just finished around 2:30 and am packing up with my embroidery floss, book and laptop table and out to the park with my chair and bottled water (might take some chips for sustenance) and hopefully enjoy some fresh air and stitching too.

BOY was it every windy out there - leaves racing down the road alongwith the cars. I even struggled with my laptable and hoop - a couple of times I got bopped on the nose cause it flipped it up into me! Not nice! I finally gave up and returned home and am stitched in quiet with my baseball game on. BUT I did stay out there about three hours but sure did not accomplish as much as if I'd stayed indoors!!! LOL! AND I can't show you pics as this is supposed to be a surprise until it is sent back to the owner, but once received I promise I will blog my pics taken.

Hope you all are having a nice FALL day!

No comments: