Friday, September 21, 2007

A busy time!

Well it sure has been a busy week and I'm not caught up yet either. At least my headaches have lifted and I sure hope they stay away!!!

Tonight was our quilt guild meeting and I handed over some samples of items I make to the Boutique Committee to preview what I might be able to sell in the Quilt Reflections 2008 quilt show in April. I sure hope all are accepted and then I gotta get moving and make up a stash as our guild also has a Craft Sale in November (usually I'm away visiting Dad - but not this weekend) which will be great for Christmas gifts. I also received many compliments on my sister Sylvia's hand painted Singer machine Christmas balls - even sold three of them for her too. I hope they all sell in November for her.

Okay, I was embellishing the silk fabric printed Victorian Lady postcards and finally finished them today during breaks at work. So I sandwiched them and very slowly because it was late already but I wanted to FINISH them, satin stitched the edges closed. So tomorrow into the mail. Here are two of the six - each has slightly different embellished flowers but otherwise all the same.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a photo of Sylvia's Christmas Balls.

Joy