Friday, September 14, 2007

I've been lax here!

Yep, I've not been myself lately and just not up to posting even behind with postcard pics too. So this'll be short and sweet as I should be sleeping!!! LOL!

This first set is the FAPC - Colour Green but I've two shades so two pics.



This next set is also the FAPC - Anything Goes and also two types of leaves so two pics.



Yep I have two other groups of postcards to do by the 15th and probably won't make it but hopefully next week will be caught up again. Just in case someone wonders why their group is not done before these, is I put them into the binder as they close by mail out date and I do them in that order. There just is not enough hours in the day, especially when battling pounding headaches (which seems to have gone away finally today) and just plain achiness. Now I know what my parents meant about achy bones!!!

AND finally the piece de resistance (probably spelt wrong but you get the drift) - the pincushion is now complete for the WR Challenge/Swap - like talk about just under the gun girl!!! I think the deadline is this weekend. Oh yeah I can't show you the picture here, sorry, but as soon as it has been judged along with the others I'll slip it back in here! I promise. I LOVE it so much that I'm making one for myself to keep.

2 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

Just to put your miind at ease, it was spelled right. Those cards are Amazing (note the capital A).

Anonymous said...

Your postcards are gorgeous! It's obvious, you put so much thought and work into them.