Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I Forgot This!

Well Sunday, Aug. 26th, I met up with Kathy and Karen from Lewiscraft at Applebee's Restaurant and we had a lovely supper and checked out Kathy's album from her very recent trip to Europe. Yep she had them all in the book and in order and gave us a running commentary too. I was totally amazed at the architecture from what back when and huge cathedrals, palaces and castles - WOW!!!!

But I have to tell you that partway through I stopped chatting and Kathy was laughing at my expression - see the hostess was making up this balloon apple and I was totally enthralled and lost track of everything but this activity. WELL I just had to flag her down and ask for one - I was willing to pay for it if I had to! Well that just got the girls laughing BUT I got my balloon.

And the reason I forgot about it is I was not going home but to Linda's and well she has two cats so I put it up onto the top shelf of her bookcase in the sewing room - one place they aren't allowed. I prayed that it would survive and then I FORGOTS it!!!! So here it is! CUTE EH?

2 comments:

JustCindy said...

Cute balloon. I didn't know Appliebee's did that.

Linda Mullen said...

You're damn lucky I didn't keep it. I thought it was cute too!