Friday, January 19, 2007

What a week!

Well the week started off with some type of bug setting in my chest but thankfully not staying! So I had a rough weekend and couple of week days then seemingly feeling more and more myself. I didn't get much sewing accomplished and thus am late on my one set of fabric postcards. I'll have them finished this weekend and then hopefully off in the mail too. I've planned out my next couple of PC swaps so hopefully will stay on track from now.

As for this weekend, tomorrow I'm taking a Celtic Knot table topper workshop and hope I can put it all together to show you. I've packed my digital (and extra batteries) with me so hope to have some pics to post tomorrow evening. It will be a sort of refresher course for my quilting retreat coming up Feb. 16-18th. Can't wait!

Then I found out my friend wants me to cat/house sit for them again this summer so hopefully my part time job will be a gonner by then and with less vacation time taken in June this year I might be able to swing a couple of extended long weekends to enjoy her beautiful home and have breakies out on the deck in the swing lounge!!! That is if our pesky mosquitoes leave me alone! Oh something to look forward to!

No comments: