Saturday, January 20, 2007

Celtic Knot Workshop

Oh boy what a day even if I was tired!!! Our quilting Guild sponsored two major workshops today and my niece Pat, Edna another quilter and myself were up nice and early to join other quilters for another learning session. This time we chose the ins and outs or guess it should be the overs and unders of Celtic Knot applique by Anne Schmidt (nice and concise with samples a plenty). We didn't get too far even though it was most of the day but at least I hope we learnt enough to be able to finish off at home! One even challenged the group to finish this table topper for next month's Guild meeting - yeah right!!! BUT I sure will as this time around I used fabrics I LOVE and so look forward to seeing it completed. Here are a couple of pics taken. You'll have to wait till we are finished to see the finished pics. LOL!

No comments: