Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Them PCs and not the computer!

Okay, I tried to finish off my Tea Time postcards tonight but those itsy bitsy teabags drove me crazy but I finally got them done. The embellishments are all complete and I'm working on the backs right away. So tomorrow evening I'll assemble, do the edge stitching, take the pics and mail off Friday morning. Yep I'm late again, but I truly think these babies are worth the wait.

As soon as I saw the topic I started on them whenever and whereever I had some spare time, but it still took a while with my life and then the other day a coworker saw me stitching on them at lunch time and commented that it just needed a teabag!!! GRRRRR, I could have clobbered her as here I was thinking I would have been finished yesterday but no that teabag idea just stuck in my head and would not go away! DUH!

Well I've been told by a few PCers and non too that I overdo mine. Maybe so, but all one can do is their best efforts and I can't help it if my mind runs amok with ideas for topics posted and well I just have to follow through! AND well I am a fininicky type person especially with hand work and well even with my machine too - what can I say! Just that if you are fortunate to receive one of my cards - ENJOY! LOL!

1 comment:

Ulla said...

Thank you so much for the lovely card you sent me.Since 2 days it's in my home and totally perfect and the post sent it without making anything wrong with it.

Thank you once again.What an honour to get this from you