Monday, October 19, 2009

More Shuttles!!!

YEAH I don't have to use my primitive CC made shuttles anymore (well until I run out that is)!!!



Yep, I now have two packages of Clover pointed shuttles (4) and a package of the coloured clear shuttles by Sew Mate (5) but on the package it shows there's a point on the end but there isn't on the shuttle - hmmm. And I even have #30 Christmas Red and Green balls of DMC Cebelia cotton that my co-worker picked up at Nordic Needle this past weekend for me. She did finally locate Hobby Lobby but by then funds were tight so I did not get the Lizbeth cotton I wanted but she did pick me up these two free leaflets to try out.

Who knows maybe next trip or maybe I'll even make the trip somehow. I can't wait to give these clear ones a try this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the gadgets in the middle shaped like a leaf? And what are they used for?

Unknown said...

What a great stash! Enjoy you new tatting toys! Well, I guess they're not so new anymore, LOL!