Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Great Find!!!

See Canadian Tire had the 6-drawer white plastic towers on sale for $18+ and I was going to go get another as I want to add on a couple narrow and one deep shelves onto the beading one I have already. Well I went for another walk into Osborne Village to see what else Soul Expressions bead shop that is closing had brought out to sell. HUH my luck I say!!! There was a white tower with two narrow and two deep shelves and casters for $5 - now it was taped shut obviously in some moves so a bit of TLC needed but what a bargain. So I then picked up more beads at $0.95 for a small pill bottle.

I definitely could live with a few scratches on this purchase instead of a brand new one! LOL! Just my poor back from carting it home as I didn't dare leave it and go get the car - thankfully it was only 5 or 6 blocks home!

It actually is very nice outside except for the wind gusts off and on. It's naturally puddles everywhere but there is still snow on the grass and some trees. Wonder how long it will stay.

No comments: