Monday, May 25, 2009

My Day?

11:50 pm

Okay, I strolled through the spitting drizzle to my favourite haunt, Carlos & Murphy in Osborne Village, for my favourite nachos (minus the jalopinos) and Corona. Well much to my dismay there were MANY jalopinos within and I had to put the book down to watch for those sneaky beggars!!! Then on the way back I stopped into the Soul Beadery and found some awesome beads on sale that can be used for beach or ocean bed embellishing! So when I got home just vegged till after supper then ventured out to St. Vital Mall and picked up a few more of my kitchen towels to crochet tops. It was a fairly quiet evening afterwards just watching TV and crocheting and then having a late left over pizza supper and pepsi.

Well after Pat & Randy having me over yesterday for chicken BBQ and Pat & I enjoying a number of ceasars I thought today should be fairly quiet! LOL!

10:45 am

Yep another year older - but smarter me don't know??? LOL!!!

It apparently poured here overnight and still spitting out, as everything is soaking wet but OHHHH the trees are all budding into leaf nice and green and everything looks CLEAN finally!!! BUT I was awaken by the cell phone ringing - yes I have the day off. It is mainly used by my sister Florence to contact me and with Dad back in the hospital naturally my heart did a major jolt! Definitely NOT the way to start a lazy day!!!

I'm still debating on whether to go somewhere for lunch I've not been to or just have left over pizza at home and just veg out! HMMMM???? Guess you'll have to check back later to find out what I decided to do - LOL!

3 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

well I hope you were still able to have a "you" day for your birthday. I know you're still worried about your dad. Here's a big cyberhug Rose Anne.

Jo in NZ said...

Happy birthday for yesterday RoseAnne!!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, and OF COURSE you are smarter than last year, and your wiser too!! Debbie (Maine)