Saturday, December 02, 2023

Catchup - Nov 29th-Dec 2nd

Nov 29th

It's coming through again!  
I'm going again with Angela!


Nov 30th

What a lovely day I had!  Not only was I pain free for a third day, but I had an awesome visit with my friends, Eileen and Bruce.  Eileen and I had a brief visit next to their lovely tree with a glass of wine.  Then we started our annual ornament making session and afterwards a visit and nibblies with Bruce too!

Mine on the left, Eileen's on the right. 

There are a few gifts I've gifted plus those we've made together.  ❤️

Eileen's 

Mine

Dec 1st

Ohhhh another good day out with Sylvia and Edna fabric shopping and lunch at the Olive Garden. And with Sylvia's picture purging look what she gave me! She's wearing her own knitted sweater and me 3 1/2 years of age. I LOVE these older pics with the date on the border!!!


Dec 2nd

Ohhhh Susan how true!!!
And most of those that don't know how to drive properly, also brag about their abilities and are first in line to tell a cautious driver their opinions!!! MHO!!!


And here is Yogi the younger cat and obviously more adventuresome.  

The first for a lap visit.


And now I know how he got there and back safely!

Boston is older and not so playful.


Hopefully both behave during my visit!  😉


No comments: