Sunday, December 31, 2023

Catchup - Dec 27th-31st

Dec 27th

Nice morning - no post Christmas shopping!  A nice gathering at Mary's with some of the Lace ladies.  Then picked up Edna and met Sylvia at the Oakwood Cafe, this time NO borscht for me as I've had two bowls this week at home.  

Beautiful day outside, chasing these two a bit!

So the puzzle is undone but pieces sorted out ready for Taunya's turn!!!


Dec 28th

I'm watching hockey relaxing with these restless pugs!!! They switched time with the chewie!






Rest time!!!

Dec 29th

Well another foggy start to the day but today by 7:30 it was lifting as usual, revealing the frostiness! So beautiful!!!

The rest of the pictures were taken 9ish. I wasn't sure I'd get a good shot of the sun but I like it!




Dang I took these when out with the dogs, about 11ish, so impressed with the ice crystals!




Dec 29th

Goofballs!!! Begging for supper from 3:30 - no way!!! Or ganging up cause I dared to go out a few hours???



Oh oh he's definitely not happy with my sticking to my time not his for supper!!! Poor baby!


Mid evening nap! So sweet, except for the two types of out of sync snoring!!!


Dec 30th


It looks pretty good this way too!  Probably lots faster than my settinf methods!!!!

Late afternoon I drove over to Sylvia's and enjoyed her family Christmas celebration.  Nice seeing everyone but I felt tired so left after some chatting after the potluck supper.

Dec 31st


Those are words I'm thinking too for family and friends!

Nothing much on my agenda today except picking up Edna and Santa Lucia pizza for supper at Sylvia's, visiting and maybe some puzzle setting. But for sure an early night!

No comments: