Friday, December 08, 2023

Catchup - Dec 2nd-8th

Dec 2nd

Thank you Angela for picking me and my items up for the CP Holiday Train this evening. It was lovely pleasant weather for this event and nice to be singing carols outdoor. I'm thinking maybe donating monies next time but glad I took the walker to haul my box to the Food Bank's truck AND for the walk back to the truck, I was drained. Now relaxing with feet up before bed. 🎄🎶 🤗

Incoming!

Two pics sandwiched together.


The stage came down.


Angela and I!!!

I just loved these balloons with lights that someone was selling, various shapes and sizes.



Angela was totally grooving and singing along!


They are moving on now!

Bye Bye!!!


Dec 3rd

Today was family ornament making day at Pat's. Lovely gathering! Some ornaments aren't finished as yet so will have to wait for the collage. Here is the veggie tray that Pat made especially for her grandson to get a kick out of the train display and then we kinda wrecked it.


And here is my newest ornament!



Dec 4th

WOW!!! I've had a busy day, did all my online charitable donations then all my Christmas cards too. Then the list of all my events this month on paper so I can glance quickly, what's next!!! Now I'm feet up, thinking of supper and then Jets hockey later! 🙃

Dec 5th

Finally after a few days these two are being playful in front of me!

Boston the oldest.

Yogi the youngest.






Dec 6th

Hmmmm a stand off and then some swats?




A huge thank you to Edna Bennett for today's tour of The Leaf!!! My first time and next time I'll dress for spring like conditions!!!  
Jo the bottlebrushes are so tiny compared to New Zealand's!





































This was the second butterfly only that I saw here!  A shame compared to Amsterdam and Stratford-upon-Avon butterfly gardens. 



Dec 7th

And talk about a HUGE WOW when Adele combed my hair on the other side and talk about a different colour look! Thank you!



My usual look and it's lighter!

Resting together!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!




Dec 8th

So here are the ornaments (Amanda and Astro's not finished yet) from last Saturday's family ornament making. A fun afternoon!


Today Pat was off work at noon then she, Sylvia, Edna and I had lunch at Stella's on Pembina. After that we again went over to Pat's for more ornament making. This time Sylvia and Pat haven't finished off their ornaments (pics to come soon). Here are Edna's gnome and my Snowman Heart.

Edna's gnome.

My Snowman looking up at the snowflakes.

My new 2023 ornaments.

WOW!!!



No comments: