Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Dec 25th-26th

Dec 25th

Some of my favourites today! Oakwood Cafe borscht, garlic sausage, my apple Crown Royal cocktail and a couple of white chocolate cookies. Yummy!!!  


Later on I'll snack on shrimp and cocktail sauce! CHEERS!!!

Bubba loves to cuddle and Dahli has to join in even if I'm covered in dog hair!!!



Yeah the puzzle is finished! Before I leave I'll undo it to close to when I started so Taunya can enjoy the setting like I did!


Dec 26th

So today I ventured out to Sylvia's for a bit of baking for a family gathering. In between while trays baked we took apart the eagle puzzle and started sorting pieces for another puzzle.  

So she had prepped the dough earlier and when I arrived we started making the Scuffles - what I've always known as Chrustyky in Ukrainian, cinnamon rollups. This is my sister Elsie's recipe contribution to a local fundraiser cookbook from back home. Scrumptious!


Kneeding before rolling out.

About a 9" circle before cutting pie wedges.

She got me doing thee rollups.

The first pans ready for the oven.

And now cooling off.

The lot we made up.

Sylvia's new wall hanging, cross stitched and quilted.

Then home and dropping off Edna's treats too!

My apartment door's hangers!!!

No comments: