Monday, October 30, 2023

Catchup - Oct 8th-12th

Oct 8th

 I had to sneak this from MPQ!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!  🎃🎃🎃


I honestly thought all those lovely leaves would have been shaken off in the winds and rain the past few days!






Well it's been a rough day so I passed on Thanksgiving dinner at Pat n Randy's as my hip/leg is sharp pains on movements. Not steady but sometimes I'm unstable. So between resting I sewed up another two scrappy strips/mini charms placemats. No energy to do more!  I changed one placemat!


Oct 9th

Today off and on between relaxing my hip, I stitched up the four placemats from Saturday. But instead of trimming these pieces down for 3 sets per placemat, but trimmed the 2 sets for each one. So not sure how many more to come, the colourful ones for sure from yesterday, but a few more I think.




Oct 10th

Okay whatever popped in my hip on Saturday is giving me major grief that I need a walking stick to stay upright. My Chiro got me in and said lower back/hip was badly out in the opposite direction than usual and advised heat off and on. Hope it works!!! 

At least Pat 🥰 made me smile when she dropped off turkey dinner treats at lunch that i missed out on on Sunday! Suppers ready!!!

Oct 11th

I still love this hat!!! Definitely will make one!!!!


Oct 12th

Well I can say honestly that I'm walking mucho better, not relying on my walking stick as much. Just not carrying anything heavy or far, used my wagon to do laundry, worked fine. The sharp spasming pains are gone and today a dull ache. Hope it stays that way OR even better, totally goes away!!! That was a rough five days!!!

Oh my, a walk down memory lane!!! Sylvia passed on a few more pictures!!! Now I don't really remember the 'younger days' but do the middle years!!! I loved that drop waisted dress, wore it lots until it shrunk!!! 😄 See I said I painted with Sylvia's guidance, but dang it she made me wipe out those dark spots on the seals till we both were happy! And we used to go out on nature photo shoots etc together!







No comments: