Monday, August 28, 2023

Cliff Lake - Aug 25th-28th

Aug 25th

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!!  Lunch at the Keewatin Co-op.
To Cliff Lake Trailer Park Resort for a week!
Even my t-shirt on too!



We've arrived at Cliff Lake RV Park and have a one bedroom trailer for two of us as the two bedroom larger trailer's fridge conked out and the part is not available to attempt fixing till maybe next week. AWESOME, more room.
We've decided breakfasts in our trailer and lunch n suppers in Sylvia and Pat's so we've divided the food between the two fridges and extra food for latter part of the week in our freezer too and switch when needed.  

Sylvia and Pat's,  lots easier for Sylvia as less clutter.


Pat's cooking tonight.

And a king sized bed.  Also has a separate toilet and shower stall.

And pictures of Edna's and mine follow.

Edna's and my trailer, 2 bedroom and older.

My bedroom.



Edna's larger bunk for sleeping.  Also that door is the toilet and 3/4 sized tub with shower.

Aug 26th

Beautiful day!!!



Pat caught on fast after my demo last night and this morning finished one flower, but Sylvia said it played her out!



A productive afternoon for all of us in lovely outside.  Pat is cutting out more hexies and us three sewed.

Edna's placemats.


Sylvia's table topper, colours undecided.


My smaller version table topper centre.

Forgot to post the rest of the day photos.

AWESOME mixed veggies, shrimp and mixed rice supper.

My first hexies table topper, 2" across point to point.

Well one full day finished! It started on a sad note, my sister Elsie's hubby, Pete, passed away after years of illness. Sad but also a blessing for him and his family. He was a sweetie like Len, probably found each other again! 💞💞💞

One side of the lake has the sunset.

The other has the moon rising.

One Yahtzee game before going back to our trailer.

Aug 25th

Today was a very productive day for all of us, Pat even got to stretch outside and read again. I sewed up three more mini blocks, each is 4 - 2" HST blocks. Edna sewed quite a few blocks on her quilt today. Sylvia and Pat both worked on their hexies, going great guns!



She went for her first stroll on gravel.

Pat joined her after taking the above picture.

AND today I got two of my favourite meals, grilled hotdogs for lunch and taco salad for supper. WOW!!! This time I didn't forget any toppings!!! Then relaxed after supper with games of Cribbage and Yahtzee before turning in.

Grilling whiners for hot dog lunch.


Company a calling!

Just about ready to chow down taco salads.

My plated salad.

Edna having more, so did the girls, not me as I piggy out on first helping!

No comments: