Friday, August 04, 2023

Cathup - Aug 4th

Aug 4th

YEAH, I finally feel more like myself than an invalid and decided it was time for lunch with the girls! So nice to actually see them and visit even if briefly. But did not push it, home with the feet up and a bowl of borscht in the fridge for the weekend.  My first trip I didn't bring home gifts for others!  Not sure how I truly feel about that!


AND before I was totally zapped of energy I arranged the already sorted purchases from my trip and took pictures. I wanted a silver charm from each place but no such things except a couple Pandora type but not what I wanted.

Gifts from Margreet.   Thank you.
Loved our visit together. 
I just about bought a similar bag from D'Adam but they wouldn't accept cash.

Things we saw on our canal trip and walkabout and a "fabric store" too!
Thank you Margreet. 

Zannse, outside Amsterdam - I couldn't resist the wooden shoes after seeing how they are now made!

We toured Peter's family's The Cat, paint making working windmill.

Rudesheim, Germany - another of my favourite spots.

Paris, France - lovely city.

London, England - unique but found it busy and kinda dirty.  
I shopped the bargain basement shop in Harrods, but had lunch there.

Found this beautiful section of London off the River Thames Hop On Hop Off Boat at Grenwich.

Stratford-upon-avon, England - a beautiful place to visit and lucky Jane to live there!

No comments: