Sunday, August 02, 2020

Relaxing - August 1st-2nd

August 1st

YOWSERS!!!!!  I thought it was cooler so would be nice to walk the Boardwalk at Wpg Beach with Edna!  Yeah right the breeze blowing off the lake across the beach covered with wall to wall people would definitely not be safe! 

There were the odd picnickers who wore masks, otherwise not!  So picked up ice cream and walked the desserted park and around town back to the car!  We'll stop in to visit Jacqui shortly before heading home!

Thank you Jacqui for the lovely visit!  Next time we'll come straight here for a lovely walk through your park with you!  😉

August 2nd

I've gotten to this time in my life and I just realized I still have so many unanswered questions!

I never found out who let the dogs out?... the way to get to Sesame Street?... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps?... why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery?"... why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?... why "abbreviated" is such a long word?... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons?... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?... why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts?" where's that extra penny going to?... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs?... and just what is Victoria's Secret? ...why do we drive on a parkway and park in a drive way? ...and do you really think I wrote this? ... I actually stole this from a friend who stole it from a friend... Now it is your turn to steal it from me... lol Enjoy the rest of your day! 
P.S~ copy and paste and don't forget to change the age!  Haha I needed a laugh today!  😂😂

Who knew, hope someone I lnow tries this and let's me know!  Might be worth a thrift store pot to try for my outdoor visits!



Well I've been saving separately the selvedges from mask making fabrics as I wanted to make myself a mask!   I did so today but the casing area is too thick for my liking or for drying!  So unless I figure something else out there won't be any for sale.  😉 

Also since I've been asked to sew up matching bridal party masks I was thinking of how to change the wire ribbon channel so they don't detract from pictures.  Edna suggested putting it on the inside, so I did so and it still worked for me!  So might do this in future masks, resolving colour matching in future.






No comments: