Sunday, August 02, 2020

Catchup - to July 29th

July 21st

Ohhhhh Covid-19 isn't enough, we still have to deal with the usual nasties!  I've had just a few bites but they still were nasty reactions for me AND I had deet spray on too!

Ohhhhhhh I love this one gor sure!!!!


July 22nd

Ohhhhh yummy lunch with Edna at Graces Cafe, first time for me!

Then off to Beausejour so Edna could use her Shop Hop GC from last summer.  Ohhhhh Melissa that was mean to suggest a Pennycap from the Pennyweight Market!  So yummy! Now just relaxing waiting for our visit to Needle Crafts and Studio (limiting customers in the store and takes appointments for those who travel)!

Ohhh what a lovely day first lunch at Grace's Cafe, quick visit with Melissa and grandkids to get her new book, then into Needle and Crafts Studio for our 2pm appointment, then into Cedar House Quilting for a quick visit and finished off with iced coffe before heading home.  PS: Jeanette and Dianne, before you hassle me Jennifer's shop was a maximum of 2 people per appointment. Maybe next time to KickAss in Plumas if restrictions lifted?

July 24th

Nifty idea and worth a try!


OMGG my portable AC just stopped.  Okay manual out and gonna check n clean filter and drain water if any and replug n reset!  😓😓😓  Last week my fan dies now AC????

UPDATE:  PHEWIE it's working again! Vacuumed the filter which sure clogged up since installing earlier plus drained about 3 cups water.  Once plugged in it started cooling again!  YEAH!!!! 

July 25th

Hey why not, I need something different to think about!  🤣🤣🤣


July 26th

My sentiments exactly!!!! 💞


July 28th

Phew it's been a push this past two days finishing off masks and mask buddies so I've this week hopefully free to applique!  But dang it I've got to learn to do 10 at a time from start to finish instead of partway!   🤣🤣🤣 

So this is two weeks of sewing kinda!  Some are orders, some gifts, some for Adele's shop and hopefully extras if needed!!!!!  😉




OMGG I needed this this morning!  But ohhhhh how true!




And a few gifts off to Ontario with these last sewn up today!


July 29th

WOW, a time consuming way to get your message across!


No comments: