Sunday, April 09, 2017

Dryden Retreat - ending

Our Dryden Sunset Country Quilters retreat is finished and we're all tired but happy with the projects.  I started last night this table topper gift three years overdue but had only an FQ of Mickey Mouse n friends fabric and two coordinating fabrics and had to find others to try out this table topper.   Pat suggested I do the paper math like Sylvia does and next I know she takes a picture.  Pat finished off another UFO and sewed up a donation block for the group too.  Sylvia finished off one section of the double wedding ring bed runner.   I couldn't resist taking the picture of a group member's Canada quilt at show n tell - I've similar fabric and need ideas.  And last is Sylvia's entry to the 'Canada Eh' mystery table runner - just lovely - congratulations sister!







Kathy Doherty threw herself a birthday party with 75 quilters!!!! Apparently she's 65???🤔

No comments: