Thursday, February 18, 2010

One-on-One Postcard Swap

Well first off I missed signing up for a swap I know I would have really wanted to do "Garden Critters" but luckily I was able to "join in" and now am enjoying the preparation part.  And the Hearts swap is just about all finished.

BUT my CQI Valentine's/New Years swap along with my first FF One-on-One swap are finished and here's the cards.

Left to right:  Mine; Sheri D; Kerry L; and Maria S


I'll be posting the sent and received cards like this in future - great comparison and viewing opportunity.

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

These look like so much fun! I have one sent to me by a friend a couple of years ago, and I've been meaning to try one. I just never seem to find the time to get started!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

The fabric post cards are all sooo pretty. I like your theme of hearts and music.