Monday, February 08, 2010

More Good News!

Previous Post on the home front!

Now you've probably just read about the retreat getaway and naturally the food was GREAT and I enjoyed myself muchly so was wondering if the scale had maybe gone up instead of maintained or dropped.  Well I've just come from my Dr apt for nutritionist and podiatrist referrals and asked if he'd weigh me just because.  {grinning I was when leaving}  See even with having more food portions than I've had this past year or so, I still managed to drop 1.5 pounds - YAHOOIE!!!

The good news is he's happy with what I've been doing and wants me to continue and maybe with some diabetic nutritional information I may even do better and postpone or even stave off diabetis within my life.  That would be awesome as I definitely don't do well getting needles or donating blood!!!

2 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

are you a borderline diabetic?

Judy said...

Yeay! for Rose Anne!!!