Sunday, February 01, 2009

Some More Postcards!!!

YAHOOIE, I finally finished off all the Horse or Western themed postcards I had started before Christmas but stopped as I had not heard how the first batch were being received at the stables (figured no rush) and then two CQd Hearts. And early enough to take all the pictures, fidget with and file them, along with blog them!!!

So first off here are the two CQd Hearts I've been doing for the 2008 Birthday Swap in one of my PC groups and also for Just Because cards. I have three more in shades of blue for an exchange but not sure which one will appeal to me mostest so thus the three and then I'll have two extras.


Left #341 and Right #342

And now the Cowboy Boots and Hats postcards I finished off! A friend of mine reserved one the other day (in a previous post) even though it wasn't finished at that time. Yep, I like them very much!


Top row: #338 and #337
Bottom row: #331, #332 and #333


Left #334; Top #336; Bottom #335

#339

4 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Rose Anne - these all look great! I love the cq'd hearts the most though!
Hugs,
Kerry

Connie said...

How on earth did you do those hats and boots?! I love them. I may have to borrow your idea for my western quilt. (heh heh!)

Rose Anne B said...

Sorry Connie you didn't leave a way to contact you so I hope you check back here. Basically I found in Online Clipart the hat and boots image and just resized and then cut out of appropriate fabric and machine stitched where needed. The other boots are from purchased fabric which I just fussy cut and stitched in place. Now naturally I use double fusible bonding to hold items in place. Also children's colouring books are great for this too. Go for it!

Anonymous said...

The hats and boots postcards are fabulous. I looked up close and they are just so perfectly done - very like real leather boots and wool felt hats!