Sunday, February 01, 2009

Comment on New Postcard

I received this in response to my "Motor Mouth" postcard.

"Rose Anne, although I would not know how to go about it, but I'm sure you could pull it off, you could take one of those gorgeous lips and put a padlock on them. (maybe you could put a little key next to it too!)"

Well thank you very much Debbie for this comment that never even entered my mind. BUT what a great idea!!! After my idea formed, I was thinking of adding a "freeway" with lips on wheels with whiffs of exhaust trailing behind and thought that was way tooo KORNIE to stitch up!!! Again thank you Debbie, you are one of my most enthusiastic CQer friends who comments faithfully on my blog. THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rose Anne, your too funny! I also want to add that seeing these are postcards, depending who was going to receive it, I may just put the padlock, and then EAT the key!!! Debbie (Maine)